Digital Marketing Assistant
The role is flexible and part time: 10 hrs per week with scope to increase
Emerson Nash is a small but growing professional services business specialising in building and improving businesses – clients and our own. We are a very entrepreneurial business with an energetic and professional team.
You will need to have experience posting articles onto LinkedIn & Twitter and know how to use Mailchimp, Microsoft Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. We will need you to be very organised, be able to proof read, be proactive, confident and have very good people skills. You will also need to be flexible, positive and have a can do attitude.
The role will be for approx. 10 hours per week with the scope for this to increase. The role is flexible, with core hours between 10am and 2pm.
Package (full time equivalent) includes salary of £25-28k, bonus and pension
Some of tasks of this role:
- Load articles and content onto websites;
- Researching, writing and sending LinkedIn connection requests and messaging;
- Find images for articles and adding company logos to images;
- Social media posting – posting the articles and writing the wording around the articles for the post;
- Proof reading;
- Organising marketing collateral for events and similar;
- Events administration – planning and organising exhibiting at events;
- Direct marketing via mailchimp;
Please send us:
- your CV
- an example of a recent social media post
We look forward to hearing from you