Your business’ profitability is frustratingly lower than you would like. This might be impacting your ability to invest, grow your business, pay bonuses or dividends, or impacting valuation.
You have been working on improving profitability and you made process but have now ground to a halt. You and your team have found the obvious low hanging fruit, implemented the costing cutting where it makes sense and are now wondering how to take the next step forward.
When you are so close to your business it can be hard to spot areas that still hold improvement potential. And even when you know where others are doing better, there is still the challenge of working out HOW you improve what you are doing.
When you are in this situation where to you start?
We have met many of our clients in this position. With their momentum grinding to a halt, they were looking for fresh ideas, a new way to look at the problem and the business. They recognise that external input may get them over their current barrier to renewed prosperity and momentum.
Introducing our Outline Business Review
The Outline Business Review creates new starting points and areas of focus. Our Review provides
- Valuable Insights that you can start actioning immediately
- Completed quickly – usually in 48 hours from starting
- Low Cost but good value
- Minimal Input from your team
We take you through the results via video call, so you fully understand all the points made and get to ask any questions.
Starting work with a new consulting partner is a risk. One always asks, “How will the consultant’s performance reflect on my reputation within the business”. We have designed the review to minimise your risk while providing great value to you.
What you get from the review
- Improved knowledge of your performance relative to your competitors
- A list of questions that get you thinking about your business
- At least one key focus area to drive performance improvement but usually more.
- Increased confidence in the next step
- Our Outline Business Review report to refer to
- A one-hour consultancy call taking you through the insights and answer any remaining questions
Click here to view a typical Outline Business Review report – part of the output from the review.
I view the EN team as a Competitive Advantage
“EN team made several recommendations with respect to enhancing our business model, many of which have resulted in increased business performance and realised efficiencies. They go beyond the standard consulting model to truly make a difference by understanding your business and key drivers.
I view the EN team as a competitive advantage to our business and would recommend them to any prospective client”
I highly recommend Jess Coles and Team
“I highly recommend Jess Coles and team if you want some calm, constructive and insightful advice from someone who has been there and done it“
An Extremely Class Act
“I found Jess (Emerson Nash) to be highly professional and extremely knowledgeable. What makes him stand out is his personal drive, willingness to take input from all around him and his resulting ability to execute. It was a privilege to work with Jess and he is an extremely class act“
Who will benefit from the review?
Our review is specifically for those business looking or needing to improve business performance / profitability or move on from the status quo. Typical clients include:
- Business Owners looking to take their business performance forward
- Any member of the management team looking to improve business profitability
- Those who want a competitor comparison and don’t have enough expertise or capacity
- Investors undertaking due diligence on potential acquisitions or business recently acquired
Meet our Expert - Jess Coles
I have long had a fascination with improving business performance, representing a significant challenge with many moving parts.
I have spent over 20 years working with world class businesses (Fosters, Innocent Drinks, E&Y) down to fast growing SMEs finding and then implementing performance improving projects. I have also spent over 10 years as a successful investor in both public and private companies.
As a result, I have analysed thousands of financial statements to understand the impact of strategies & business models through to operational choices on business performance.
There is a surprising amount of insights that can be found from this financial information, particularly when you compare against a group of competitors. Our Outline Business Review does just this.
I also hold Chartered Accountant and Corporate Treasurer qualifications.
Why Emerson Nash
- Deep experience – 1000’s of companies analysed
- Results focused – we delivered measurable results
- Up to 100% Refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
Our guarantee: “If we work with you, you will be better off”
Book in your Review
Fill in your details and we will contact you
What do I need to provide?
- Your latest management accounts and full statutory accounts
- The legal names of four competitors to
- An hour of your time so we can ask you questions about how your business operations and activities. We compare the operational context to the financial context.