We are looking for a great CRM & Content Marketing Manager to join our team and help grow our businesses.
Emerson Nash is a group of small but growing professional services businesses. We have two operating business:
- Business Partnering/consulting – focused on growing client business, solving problems and helping business leader feel more confident about their business.
- Coaching – professional coaches coaching in leadership, career progression and business coaching. [www.enhance.coach]
We have a content marketing strategy. We would like you to own the delivery of this strategy. This will include for both businesses:
- Building customer journeys and touch points to build knowledge of and connection to us
- Creating content and proactively supporting the team to create content – written, podcast and video.
- Marketing content to potential, current and recent clients via email, social media and other channels
- Improving conversion at all stages of the marketing/sales process
- Increasing the number of people viewing the content and taking next step
- Making use of software to automate some of the marketing processes
The role is hands-on with lots of visibility of the work that you do. You will be involved from the marketing strategy down to writing emails messages. There will be analytical work to understand what is working and what is not.
You will need to be very organised, be able to write and proofread well, be proactive, confident and have very good people skills. You will also need to be flexible, positive and have a can-do attitude.
We are offering a flexible role, from part time (24 hours/3 days) to full time.
Package (full time equivalent) includes salary of £30-45k, up to 20% bonus and pension, depending on experience.
The role is initially for a 6-month contract, with the expectation to move into a permanent role depending on role success.
Please send your CV and a short statement of why you would like to work with us to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call us to chat them through.