Worried about how to increase the levels of cash in your business. This may be because of a crisis or low cash is a limiting factor. When cash is low, the only focus the business has is cash. All your options are reduced to surviving the current period, and to do that you need cash.
Or you want to grow more quickly, and you are frustrated that lack of funds are holding you back. There are sources of funding available but they each come with downsides.
You are worried about having to pay debt back and the risk of missing fixed payments to the bank. Or it may the personal guarantees they are asking for fill you with dread. The current shareholders are not keen to be diluted with a share sale to new investors, making your options limited.
Or it may be that you would like to ensure that you business is operating as effectively and efficiently as possible, including through its cash management cycle.
Many businesses have cash trapped in their cash management cycle that can be released. Often on a permanent basis. The great news is that you don’t have to pay it back nor is interest charged on this cash.
Or you may want to improve your business model to get your customers or suppliers or both to help fund your expansion.
Investigating your cash management cycle – debtors, creditors, stock, invoice management and credit terms – can result in significant increases in cash for many businesses. We have increased cash by over £53 million in a variety of businesses.
The first step
The first step is finding out how much trapped cash might be available in your business. The work to check this is quick and in-expensive. Our Outline CashBuilder Review will calculate the accessible cash in your business:
- Quickly – our work is undertaken within 48 hours
- With minimal input from your team – allowing your team to carry on with their day jobs
- In-expensively – typically costs £650
- Provides you the key areas to focus improvements
and we take you through the results via video call, in additional to providing a written report.
You should take this step before considering other forms of financing because this cash is “free” to you and you don’t need to pay it back.
Even more value is created if, by changing your business model slightly, we are able to get your customers and/or suppliers to help fund your growth.
We improve five admin areas that release cash trapped by inefficiencies
Our Outline CashBuilder Review is a great way to quickly check if improvements would release cash for your business. Our review is:
- Quick – usually undertaken over a day
- Low cost – typically £650 + VAT
- Takes little time or input from your team
- Provides focus on where to concentrate improvement efforts for maximum impact
Meet our Expert - Jess Coles
I have been lucky to have worked in some amazing businesses such as Innocent Drinks & Williams Lea, in large corporates all the way through to start-ups.
I have gained a lot of experience in managing working capital and releasing cash from inefficient processes in corporate businesses to larger SMEs. I have been able to generate over £50m of cash within these businesses. Some examples include:
- Treasury Wine Estates (£180m sales): £21m increased cash within 12 months
- Petroplan (£120m sales): £24m increased cash in 24 months
- McAuliffe (£20m sales): £3m increased cash in 18 months
I have used our CashBuilder Methodology in each of the above examples and calculating the potential cash upside for you is the first step in a project to release trapped cash in your business. Our Outline CashBuilder Review is a great starting point.
- The example provides the content we would produce for a typical Outline CashBuilder Review.
- The information is based on data you provide to us. We will send you a questionnaire and request specific data.
- We undertake the work at our offices.
- It is often useful to speak members of your team to clarify information you have provided and understand what happens within your business in a little more detail.
Why Emerson Nash
- Deep experience – over £53m in cash generated
- Results focused – we delivered measurable results
- Up to 100% Refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
Our guarantee: “If we work with you, you will be better off”
Complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss the best way to increase your cash balance
Contact us today Call, email or message to add more value to your business