Improving your product or business is hard. Especially when you are emotionally invested, caught up in the day to day tasks, or are unsure of what to do next.
We have been there.
We bring our skills and experience of delivering workshop and testing programmes to get the best out of your team. Combined with our product and business experience, we improve and test until we have evidence that
- Product – your product is actually creating value for customers and they are buying in greater quantities (improving the Value Proposition)
- Business – the product is within a business model that creates profit and is scalable. The cost of production and selling is less that revenues earned (Business Model design)
Undertake a design and testing programme and do most of your learning before launching your product/business. Compared to launching and then learning, you save time and money – thousands to millions depending on the size of your launch.
Our programmes provide you:
Why Emerson Nash
- Exceptional business experience in depth, breadth and quality – gained in Innocent Drinks, Unilever, Cadbury’s, SAB Miller and many SMEs
- 30+ Product launches – involved in over 30 product launches in blue chip product businesses
- Up to a 100% refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own and we want to make a difference to your business
- Very strong people skills
- Professional coaches and facilitators
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
They trust us We take great pride in the company we keep
Testimonials Here's what people say about our workshops
Creating products or services that customers want
Are you launching a new product or service soon? Are you concerned or uncertain about the customer demand for your new product or service? 7 out of 10 new products and services launched into the marketplace fail.
We have a 10-step process to take before launching a new product which improves success rates and reduces the time and money taken to achieve revenue stage. We deliver this process through a set of workshops complimented by testing programmes which creates great value for you.
Our 10-step process also re-invigorates the performance of existing products and services. Download our free guide ’10 Steps to Take Before Launching a New Product’ now.
Building the foundations for success
Do you have a sellable product or service but are unsure of how to build a successful business to get your product/service to your customers? Or is your business not performing as well as you hoped?
Your Business Model is the blueprint at the heart of business performance. The business model maps out all the internal and external aspects of your business: the channels you sell through, your customers, your activities, your partners and how you solve your customers’ problems. Each has a financial implication. To improve business performance significantly, you will need to change one or more aspects of your business model.
Our workshop programmes leverage your team’s knowledge of the business and the market to explore and design business model options that can be tested. We undertake a design, test, learn & adapt cycle until we have a stronger, more competitive business model to underpin improved business performance.
Read our Articles
We write to share our business knowledge and ideas with you. Read our articles to learn and get you thinking
Download our Guides
In-depth Guides to give you ideas and guidance on how to make improvements in your business
Analyse the health of different areas of your business with our easy to use tools