Your business has great people, good products, you look after your customers, yet your competitors consistently make more profits than you and continue to out complete you. They seem to have a clearer more consistent approach and resulting in better performance.
Or it may be that your competitors are doing some things a little different from you. Perhaps they have made some changes to their business model from the “traditional” way of doing things and these changes are giving them the edge.
Or you maybe the market leader, and your competitors are gaining ground quickly and you are looking to increase your innovation to stay ahead.
If you want small improvements, then evolve your current business practices. Get more effective and efficient at what you currently do. These small improvements can add up.
If you want a step change in your business performance, then look to improve your business model and strategy. If you are not looking to step your performance, your competitors will be. Can you afford to fall behind?
Workshops to drive innovation
Creating a common language and then organising a process to harness the team’s ideas, debate and challenge these ideas and then select the best ones takes time, particularly if you have not gone through this process regularly.
Take away the time and effort of learning as you go. Let us organise the workshops and use our experience and skills to get the most from your team.
Test before implementing
Even with the best people in the room, designing a business model on paper and then implementing without testing is a high risk and potentially costly approach. There are many start-ups through to global corporates that implemented without enough testing and at least 7 out of 10 are no longer with us.
We help you set up the testing programme and evaluate the results. Use the results to further refine your business model.
Our programmes start with a one-day workshop for smaller businesses through to multi-day workshop and testing programmes.
What you get:
- Experienced facilitator to get the most from the workshop
- A documented Business Model
- The critical and key assumptions made
- An outline testing plan
- Key actions and owners
Testimonials Here's what people say about our workshops
Our programmes provide you:
They trust us We take great pride in the company we keep
Why Emerson Nash
- Exceptional business experience in depth, breadth and quality – gained in Innocent Drinks, Unilever, Cadbury’s, SAB Miller and many SMEs
- 30+ Product launches – involved in over 30 product launches in blue chip product businesses
- Up to a 100% refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own and we want to make a difference to your business
- Very strong people skills
- Professional coaches and facilitators
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
Complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your workshop options
Read our Articles
We write to share our business knowledge and ideas with you. Read our articles to learn and get you thinking
Download our Guides
In-depth Guides to give you ideas and guidance on how to make improvements in your business
Analyse the health of different areas of your business with our easy to use tools