Emerson Nash develops effective pricing strategies to maximise profits
Pricing is a headache. Pricing is complex as it impacts nearly everything – how your customers think of you, perceptions of quality, volumes sold, to the amount of profit you make.
There are so many choices as to how you price your product and the level of pricing. Working out what pricing or promotional strategy you should employ to balance your customers’ needs with your own and out-manoeuvre your competitors is not easy.
Reasons to use our pricing experts:
- Access to pricing experts at a fraction of the cost of employing a person in-house
- We do the heavy lifting to solve your pricing headaches
- Help you set pricing for a new product or review pricing for an existing product
- Increase you and your team’s confidence in your pricing
- Improved profitability for your business
Choose from three different levels of support to suit your needs
I want to:
Our pricing experts help you to:
Why Emerson Nash
- Deep pricing experience – we have priced 100s of different products and services
- Results focused – we make a difference to your business
- Up to 100% Refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
Our guarantee: “If we work with you, you will be better off”
Where we have done this before Case Studies
In depth Pricing Projects
We partner with you to build confidence and capability in your team and add a minimum of £100k in profitability through our pricing projects.
Create a pricing strategy to increase the performance in your business
Pricing strategies are the process that your company uses to choose the level and mechanism of pricing your products to your customers and consumers.
We partner with your team to:
- Create pricing strategies to balance the needs of your business, any intermediaries (e.g. retailers or distributors) and your end customer / consumer.
- Manage pricing across different markets and countries
- Create structures that support up-selling and larger purchase transaction value and reduce internal time spent on pricing decisions
- Review your pricing levels
- Build confidence and capability
- Support your market position and brand through pricing
Next Steps: Contact us to discuss the next steps in improving your pricing strategy.
Promotional strategies are used to drive customer behaviour to benefit you. Reasons for promotions include:
- to attract new customers to try your product / increase number of customers
- increase frequency of purchase
- increase basket value
- support retailer listings and rate of sale
- reduce slow moving stock, or
- reward loyal customers.
We partner with your team to
- Create promotional strategies to achieve your goals
- Drive the targeted customer behaviours (as per above)
- Model the sales and profitability outcomes of the promotions
- Test promotions prior to full roll outs
- Monitor and adjust promotions as needed
- Create frameworks and training programmes to keep discounting discipline within the sales team
Next Steps: contact us to discuss the next steps in improving your promotional strategy.
- A quick check of your pricing / value provided versus your competitors
- Get an expert opinion on a planned price rise
- Give your or your team one less thing to worry about
- Check you are not losing out on additional profits
- Email us on email@example.com or
- Call us on 0203 500 1200 or
- Complete the form – at the bottom of the page
to book in your Outline or Detailed Pricing Review.
Contact us today Call, email or message to add more value to your business