Emerson Nash partners with your team to develop effective pricing strategies to improve the performance of your business.
Pricing is a difficult area to get right. Common questions asked by business leaders include:
- If we raise prices what will our customers think?
- How many customers will we lose?
- How do we capture more value?
- How do we manage our promotions?
- How do we balance customer and consumer pricing?
Your pricing strategy and levels impacts most areas of your business from branding, customer’s perceptions, profitability, volume sold, and internal confidence.
We work with you and your team to develop capabilities to enable you to confidently implement pricing strategies that support your business strategy and marketing positioning, now and into the future.
Why Emerson Nash
- Deep pricing experience in FMCG and product businesses
- Results focused – min. of £100k+ in value and 3x ROI delivered
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say
Our guarantee: “If we work with you, you will be better off”
Book in a Pricing Audit
Contact us to book in an audit of your pricing or promotional strategy. This will give you:
- Increased confidence
- Actions to improve your current pricing
- A summary value-price comparison against key competitors
- Options to improve your promotional approach
From £1,950 – contact us now 0203 500 1200
Where we have done this before Case Studies
In depth Pricing Projects
We partner with you to build confidence and capability in your team and add a minimum of £100k in profitability through our pricing projects.
Create a pricing strategy to increase the performance in your business
Pricing strategies are the process that your company uses to choose the level and mechanism of pricing your products to your customers and consumers.
We partner with your team to:
- Create pricing strategies to balance the needs of your business, any intermediaries (e.g. retailers or distributors) and your end customer / consumer.
- Manage pricing across different markets and countries
- Create structures that support up-selling and larger purchase transaction value and reduce internal time spent on pricing decisions
- Review your pricing levels
- Build confidence and capability
- Support your market position and brand through pricing
Next Steps: Contact us to discuss the next steps in improving your pricing strategy.
Promotional strategies are used to drive customer behaviour to benefit you. Reasons for promotions include:
- to attract new customers to try your product / increase number of customers
- increase frequency of purchase
- increase basket value
- support retailer listings and rate of sale
- reduce slow moving stock, or
- reward loyal customers.
We partner with your team to
- Create promotional strategies to achieve your goals
- Drive the targeted customer behaviours (as per above)
- Model the sales and profitability outcomes of the promotions
- Test promotions prior to full roll outs
- Monitor and adjust promotions as needed
- Create frameworks and training programmes to keep discounting discipline within the sales team
Next Steps: contact us to discuss the next steps in improving your promotional strategy.