Transform, up-skill or turnaround your Finance Function
When your finance function starts to struggle, sleepless nights can quickly follow. The finance team keep the business under control and alive. If you are starting to lose confidence in their ability to do this, take action sooner rather than later.
The Finance Function manages the cash – the lifeblood of a business. Finance manages critical business information, business risk and champions profit and cash creation. Just like sales and operations, it is not a function that you can afford to let fall behind.
Up-skill your finance function if you want:
1. Your business to survive its inevitable ups and downs
2. Maintain control of the business with growth at 10%, 30% or 400% per year
3. Maximise your businesses profits, cashflow and valuation
4. To sleep soundly at night, knowing your business is well looked after come rain or shine
If you don’t invest in your finance function, you are not investing in your ability to maintain and improve profits. Many business leaders have focused on the size of the business only to realise profits and cashflow is what really matters for survival, business strength and business valuations.
I want to:
Get more value from your team Finance Function operating levels
Grow Profit and Cash - the finance function's critical goal
Investment in the Finance Function should be an investment in your business’ capability to grow profit. i.e. grow profit margin from say 7% to 10%. Make each £1 of sales you win work harder for you and deliver more profit.
Emerson Nash helps you design and implement the right team, with the right processes and right systems to build profit increasing capability.
Why Emerson Nash
- Multiple Finance Function transformations – team size 4 – 35
- Results focused – delivering against agreed objectives
- Up to 100% Refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say