Emerson Nash designs data infrastructures and manages ERP/Finance system implementations to improve your visibility, efficiency and control
Systems can be a blessing or a curse depending on how well they are working. When systems hinder your business, it can be incredibly frustrating and costly. When you catch yourself thinking:
- Why does it take so long to get an answer to my question?
- I don’t understand why they need to hire another person.
- Why can’t you just build this report?
- We need to be able to see our stock by location while taking orders.
- I don’t understand why there are so many errors in the numbers.
- The FX adjustments line keeps getting bigger. Why can’t we see more of the detail behind this?
Then improving or changing your ERP system should make sense.
The Hidden Costs
We have seen several businesses that had to stop growing for a year to fix big problems with their systems. Just imagine if you have £30m turnover, growing at 10% per year and make 15% profit, then losing a year of growth would cost £450k in lost profit
Other hidden costs:
- employing additional staff to manage what your system cannot do
- wasted staff time rekeying in data multiple times
- decisions based on guesswork rather than data – usually slower to reach and poorer quality
- slower working staff because of limited data visibility or poor functionality
And these costs are there every day, month and year.
Change the Status Quo
While changing your ERP system can be disruptive and is a significant investment, upgrading is much less cost than losing growth, missing significant problems until too late, or struggling to manage orders, stock or cash collection.
Emerson Nash designs your data infrastructure, reporting, workflows and configuration of your ERP system to increase your visibility, efficiency and controls. We can project manage the implementation of the system or systems to ensure that you can focus on continue to grow your business.
A great place to start is to assess your current system. We then outline the best options available to you.
I want to:
Our system implementations add the most value to businesses that:
- Have at least 20+ products produced in and on sale in multiple countries
- Have international sales of between £15m and £150m and 30+ staff
- Increasing levels of complexity from a growing business
Why Emerson Nash
- Exceptional business experience at board level, in Finance and IT Functions
- Multiple ERP system implementations – SAP B1, NAV & Others
- Up to 100% Refund – via introductions to other business leaders
- Partnership – we treat your business as we would our own
- Very strong people skills
- Decades of line management experience in top businesses
- Hands on implementors – we get things done
- We only employ experienced experts (no “juniors”)
- Easy to work with – we listen and do what we say